Product Design + Marketing
product design and marketing
We believe that teaching design thinking & girls leadership should be fun, easy, and accessible for everyone. After the road-trip, I worked hard to combine our best practices into the Teaching Toolkit: a physical "workshop in a box" that empowers educators, schools, and organizations to bring our workshop to communities of their own.
Bringing the toolkit to life required:
- Writing and designing a comprehensive, step-by-step Facilitation Guidebook for new workshop coaches
- Creating a series of online tutorials with clear photo/video instruction
- Prototyping and Testing teaching materials with dozens of schools and educators
- Working with local printing companies
- Running several product marketing initiatives, ranging from digital marketing campaigns to promotional videos and materials
- Managing a global network of schools, organizations, and individuals seeking to create change through our curriculum
Our team was passionate about designing a playful and inspirational brand that would resonate with middle school girls and educators alike. I designed a range of materials with this vision in mind, including flyers/brochures, merchandise (water-bottles, shirts, stickers, notebooks), and more.
We filled countless logbook pages with ideas, workflows, and design challenges, ranging from the design of our physical RV motorhome, to new features on our website, to product marketing techniques and storytelling practices for the Teaching Toolkit.