Product Design + Marketing
product design and marketing
We believe that teaching design thinking & girls leadership should be fun, easy to learn, and accessible for everyone.
That's why after our national tour, we evolved our workshop into the Teaching Toolkit: a "workshop in a box" that empowers educators, schools, and organizations to bring our workshop to communities of their own.
In developing the toolkit, I managed and led:
- multiple rounds of prototyping and testing our product with users
- the detailing of product specs and communication with manufacturing corporations
- all product marketing initiatives, including digital marketing campaigns, producing promotional videos and materials, etc.
- a global network of schools, organizations, and individuals seeking to create change through our curriculum
Our team was passionate about designing a playful and inspirational brand to reach our audience of middle school girls. With this in mind, I designed a range of materials for our organization, including:
- event flyers and trifold brochures
- business cards
- thank-you notes, letterheads
Some materials have been hand-stamped and mailed as gifts to our 500+ Kickstarter campaign backers, while others continue to share our story with hundreds of girls and communities on and offline.
I've filled countless logbook pages with ideas, workflows, and questions on our organization, ranging from the construction of our design thinking & girls leadership curriculum, to the design of our physical RV, to the development of new features on our website, to product marketing techniques and storytelling practices with the Teaching Toolkit.